Prior to your surgery it is important to take note of the instructions provided by Dr Marchant’s rooms as well as what is outlined by the hospital. Before arriving for your surgery you should bathe and wash your hair with unscented soaps. Avoidance of deodorants, powders or creams, make up and nail polish is also advised. Removal of any jewellery and piercings is also required.
Please ensure you bring with you
- Information provided by Dr Marchant.
- Copies of X-rays and scans pertaining to your condition.
- Glasses, hearing aids etc. with the appropriate cases.
- Sleep apnoea machine (if applicable)
- Physical aids, slings or braces provided preoperatively or that help you mobilise.
- Medicare/DVA pharmacy or safety net cards.
- Credit card (or other means of payment).
- Private Health Insurance cards.
- All medications in their packaging.
Dr Marchant’s rooms will advise you of what time to present to the hospital for your surgery. Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Dr Marchant’s rooms to discuss any aspect of your surgery and admission.